- Performance: These tires are suitable for normal passenger vehicles. They offer decent traction and handling, although they might not match the performance of more premium brands like Michelin.
- Service Experience: A point to consider is the service experience at Walmart, especially for tire installation and future maintenance like rotation and balancing. It might be worth purchasing the tires at Walmart but getting them installed and serviced elsewhere for better service.
- Comparison with Premium Brands: In terms of noise and comfort, Goodyear Reliant tires are comparable to higher-end tires like Michelin, though Michelin might offer a quieter ride. However, the Goodyear Reliant tires provide a similar driving feel, making them a good budget alternative.
- Cost-Effectiveness: While they are less expensive than some premium options, the long-term value is something to consider. They might save you money upfront, but the overall savings over the tire's lifespan might be marginal when compared to more expensive, longer-lasting tires.
- Durability: The Goodyear Reliant tires are generally expected to last up to 65,000 miles, which is slightly less than some premium options.
Please login or Register to submit your answer