- Performance and Durability: While the immediate performance (like braking and handling) might be similar, brand-name tires often offer better long-term durability and wear. This means fewer replacements and potentially better safety over time.
- Quality Assurance: Big brands invest heavily in research and development, ensuring high-quality standards. This might not always be the case with lesser-known brands.
- Warranty and Service: Branded tires generally come with better warranty terms and customer service, offering peace of mind.
- Real-World Feedback: Look for user reviews and long-term tests. They can provide insights into real-world performance, something that lab ratings might not fully capture.
- Cost-Effectiveness: While cheaper upfront, if the off-brand tires wear out faster, they might not be as cost-effective in the long run.
Please login or Register to submit your answer