- LED Specific Issues: Since your Mustang uses LED bulbs, the rapid blinking could be due to the lower power draw of LEDs compared to traditional bulbs. This can sometimes trick the vehicle's electrical system into thinking a bulb is out. Installing a resistor or getting an ECU update might resolve this.
- Check the Third Brake Light: Sometimes, issues in other lighting systems, like the third brake light, can affect the turn signals. Ensure this light is also functioning correctly.
- Bulb Health: Even though LEDs last longer, they can still fail or flicker, especially due to vibrations. Consider swapping bulbs from one side to the other to identify if a specific bulb is the issue.
- Flasher Relay: The problem might lie in the flasher relay or module controlling the blink rate. Replacing or upgrading it to one compatible with LEDs could be a solution.
- Electrical Connections: Check for loose or corroded connections in the turn signal circuit. Sometimes cleaning the connections can fix such issues.
- Smart Junction Box: For some Mustang models, issues with the smart junction box have been reported. It might need cleaning or, in rare cases, replacement.
Please login or Register to submit your answer