- Short Distance Travel: If the mechanic's shop is only 10 minutes away, it's generally safe to drive there cautiously. However, avoid bumps, potholes, and drive at a reduced speed.
- Monitor the Tire: Keep an eye on the bump's size. If it grows noticeably, it’s better not to drive and consider other options like a tow service.
- Check Warranty: Since tire sidewall issues can occur even with new tires, check if your tire is under warranty.
- Avoid Long Journeys: We advise against using the tire for extended periods or at high speeds until it's replaced.
- Preventive Measures: Regularly inspect your tires for any signs of damage, especially after driving through rough terrain.
- Quality of Tires: This issue can occur with any brand, but frequent checks can help catch problems early.
Please login or Register to submit your answer