- Caliper Issues: One of your brake calipers, likely on the right side, might not be applying pressure evenly. This could be due to seized slide pins or a caliper that isn’t retracting properly.
- Brake Hose Problem: A brake hose on one side might be blocked, causing uneven pressure distribution when you apply the brakes.
- Brake Pad Wear: Uneven wear on your brake pads can also cause this issue. It’s worth checking if the pads are wearing evenly on both sides.
- Suspension Components: Although less common, issues with suspension components like the lower control arm bushings can lead to similar problems.
- Start by checking the slide pins on the front calipers. They should move freely.
- Lift the car's front end and manually spin each wheel to check for resistance.
- Press the brakes while the car is lifted and observe if both wheels stop equally.
- Inspect the brake hoses, calipers, and pads for any visible signs of damage or wear.
Please login or Register to submit your answer