- Wheel Damage: Hitting a pothole, as you mentioned, could have damaged the wheel. A bent rim can cause a wobble. It's worth taking the wheel off and rolling it to check for any irregularities.
- Suspension or Driveline Issues: The impact might have affected components like the control arm, wheel bearings, or even the axle. A bent axle or damaged suspension part can result in wobbling.
- Wheel Balancing: Sometimes, the issue can be as simple as the wheel needing rebalancing. This is a routine maintenance task and can correct minor wobbles.
- Hub or Bearing Damage: A bent hub or a bad wheel bearing might also be the culprit. These issues often show additional symptoms like unusual noises.
- Incorrect Tire Mounting: If the tire isn’t mounted properly, it can wobble. This is especially true with aftermarket wheels which may require centering rings for proper fitment.
Please login or Register to submit your answer