- Alignment Issues: It's a common culprit for uneven tire wear. If the alignment is off, it can cause the tire to wear unevenly. This could be due to issues with toe, camber, or caster angles.
- Suspension Problems: Worn out suspension components, such as bushings, struts, or control arms, can lead to improper tire contact with the road, resulting in uneven wear.
- Driving Habits: Sometimes, the way a car is driven can contribute to tire wear. For example, hard acceleration or turning can put extra stress on certain tires.
- Tire Pressure: Incorrect tire pressure can also cause uneven wear. It's crucial to regularly check and maintain the correct tire pressure.
- Worn Steering Components: Parts like tie rods can affect wheel alignment and lead to uneven tire wear if they are worn out.
Please login or Register to submit your answer