- Online Retailers: Websites like Tire Rack and Discount Tire are popular for their wide selection and competitive pricing. However, remember that if you're not handling the mounting and balancing yourself, the cost savings might be minimal.
- Local Tire Shops: Opting for a reputable, locally-owned tire shop can be a great choice. They often provide personalized service and may offer competitive prices. Some users have reported good experiences with Discount Tire, noting their non-commission-based sales approach.
- Big-Box Retailers: Costco has been mentioned for good deals, especially if you have a membership. They often include services like free tire rotation and balancing.
- Seeking Price Matches: Some retailers, like Discount Tire, may match online prices, which can lead to savings.
- Additional Considerations:
- Check for any hidden costs like disposal fees for old tires.
- Consider the convenience of location and service times.
- Research and compare tire prices and specifications.
- Look for warranties and additional services offered.
Please login or Register to submit your answer