The GT Supercar, one of the most mentally insane cars to ever be produced by Ford. With the company now primed and ready for a new GT Supercar announcement at this year’s Goodwood festival, a lot of enthusiasts are left on the edge of their seats.
The Ford press conference will take place on July 4th, 9:45AM at the Ford stand located in the drift paddock. The company returns to Goodwood this year with a more than exciting line-up of vehicles tackling the 1.16-mile hill climb, including:
• The all-new Focus ST and all-new 760 bhp Mustang Shelby GT500 making their UK debuts
• The Ford Chip Ganassi Racing #66 Ford GT race car, fresh from the Le Mans 24 Hours
• The M-Sport Ford World Rally Team’s Ford Fiesta WRC car – also appearing on the Goodwood rally stage
• The 2018 NASCAR Championship-winning Team Penske Ford Fusion race car
• The 1980 Ford Zakspeed Turbo Capri race car
• Gymkhana TEN star Ken Block’s Hoonitruck and Escort RS Cosworth
• Champion drifter Vaughn Gittin Jnr’s Ford Mustang RTR Drift car
The Goodwood festival of speed is also just a fantastic day out for everyone. Running From Thursday 4th of July up until Sunday the 7th, it is highly worth a visit.