Motoring Journalists Wanted
We are looking for motoring journalists, writers and bloggers to join our team on a volunteer basis.
– Produce content for the website on current motoring news daily.
– Rewrite press releases in an entertaining and enjoyable writing style.
– Source and publish new and unique motoring stories.
– Very strong general grasp of the automotive industry, which does not necessarily mean knowing every make and model inside-out.
– Superb opinion-weighted writing.
– Must be highly-motivated and be able to take daily knock-backs from editors.
– Enjoy talking about and being around cars.
– Able of taking professional quality pictures.
– Able taking and editing professional quality video.
– Experience publishing content online.
We welcome people to contact us independent of previous experience. The most important factor is that you enjoy cars and are highly motivated.
What makes a good Motor Verso article?
If you’re a regular visitor to Motor Verso then you’ll already know which topics we cover, but we’re always on the lookout for new and insightful pitches from writers who can stand out from the crowd.
We like to keep the subject matter fresh and exciting. If the topic is over a few weeks old, then it needs to offer a deeper and more insightful perspective over something that has already been published elsewhere. Every article published must have great value to the reader.
If you would be interested in contributing please email If you’re a regular visitor to Motor Verso then you’ll already know which topics we cover, but we’re always on the lookout for new and insightful pitches from writers who can stand out from the crowd.